Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Catching Up

So much has happened since I last updated but I'm entirely too lazy to write everything out.

I'm proud to say that my dorm has officially been dubbed the hang out of our side of the floor. We [my roommate and I] typically have the door to our dorm room open for people to come in at their own free will unless, of course, we are taking a nap.

That brings me to my next topic. NAPS. What beautiful things they are! We can nap any day, at any time, for as long as we want.

Anyway, back to the hang out. We normally always have our two neighbors, Christina and Shannon over until wee hours of the night. Whether it's to keep each other company, do homework or place Apples to Apples we always have them over and they're a blast so who can complain?

Once they are inside and our voices are too loud that they attract other people, guys from the other side of the floor will stop by for a moment, take a seat on our newly vacuumed floors and chit chat about often times meaningless things.

It's definitely  been an interesting three ways. So much so that I have to stop and remind myself that it has only been 3 weeks. I feel so at home and so far everyone I've encountered either in my dorm building or in my classes has pleasantly delightful.

Christina and I have taken up Pilates and although the leg exercises are enough to send me crying home, I love it! I feel so hip walking with my gym clothes and my adorable mint green yoga mat.

My classes have been relatively pleasant.

Lots and Lots of reading.

Last night I found myself staying up until 5am to write two essays.
What can I say, it's the college life!...or maybe my absurd life.

I'd love to write more but I'm falling asleep as I type and I'm afraid if i continue on my writing will be entirely illegible.  Is that even the right term? Probably not.

Nap Time!
Tah-Tah!
-D

Favorite Artist of the moment:

Favorite Song:

p.s.

OFFICIAL BREAKING DAWN TRAILER COMES OUT AT 5:15 TONIGHT! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!
I CAN'T WAIT!!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment