Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 02: Something you regret not having done last year {Saturday}

I wish I had been smarter about where I applied for college  and covered more safeties and not been so confident with all the hot shots, especially because times have gotten tough and I should have taken that into account.

That's probably one big regret I have but really that would fall into LAST YEAR so...hm.

I don't really have anything that I regret I haven't done. As of now, I'm pretty content with the way things have gone and I've come to terms with the ways things are and how they turned out.

I'm done with thinking of things I should have done because when you really think about it, dwelling on all you DIDN'T do gets you no where and you only end up feeling bad about yourself for being a total loser and not having done anything.

SO!

 In turn, what are you happy you DID do this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment